Conservative Grassroots Organizations:
Texans For Immigration Reduction and Enforcement (TFIRE)
Texas Conservative Digest
- Clear Lake Tea Party
- Galveston County Tea Party
Veterans in Defense of Liberty
Community Leaders & Influencers
- Duncan Hunter, former U.S. Congressman (1981-2009); Chairman of the Armed Services Committee; and former Presidential Candidate (2008)
- Sam Rezkeh, Reagan appointee as Ambassador to Bahrain; former Colorado State Representative and State Senator
- Apostle Kamau-Imani Claver, Chairman and Executive Director of RagingElephants.org
- Ilario Pantano (USMC), best-selling author of Warlord: No Better Friend, No Worse Enemy; U.S.Congressional candidate NC-7
- Dr. Hamid Kantara, Hezbollah Expert
- CPT Larry Bailey, former commander of the Navey SEAL Training Command
- GM Roper, Texas Blogger
- Todd Kinsey, Political Activist & Writer
- Charles Killebrew, Member of the Pachyderm Club of Galveston
Galveston County Precinct Chairs:
Carol Dean, Pct Chair #220
Richard Coles, Pct Chair #232
John Bentley, Pct Chair #452
Carole Alexander, Pct Chair #471
Randy Brandt, Pct Chair #490
Kenneth Broyles, Pct Chair #493
JT Edwards, Pct Chair #106*
Jason Delgado, Pct Chair #343*
*outside of District 24, but leaders within the Galveston County Republican Party
As many of you already know, I never make a political endorsement unless I am directly involved in that campaign. Today, I deviate to ask for your support in electing a conservative into the Texas State Representative – District 24.
Folks, I don’t often support or endorse local races, but in this case I’m going to make an exception because the stakes in the Texas House of Representatives are so high. I’m endorsing and supporting Heidi Thiess for District 24. I’ve known Heidi since she was knee high to a grasshopper. Well, OK, not quite that long but for the last 7 years. We met through a group of bloggers and I’ve always been impressed with her outstanding conservatism and her willingness to say what she believes to be true, not just what is popular.
Heidi is the kind of Texas House Member we need and the kind that will help keep Texas in the limelight that we have enjoyed with our spectacular jobs growth during a recession and our low debt. Please join me in supporting Heidi Thiess for HD 24 in Texas.
RagingElephants.org is convinced that Heidi will be committed to bringing an unrelenting attitude of protecting life, defending liberty, and expanding opportunities of prosperity for all Texans. Heidi understands the critical nature of our state’s challenges and will not compromise, nor surrender, to the temptations of the moderate political culture.
RagingElephants.org is convinced that Heidi Thiess will elevate the level of conservative representation and legislation that the citizens of Southeast Texas desire and deserve. Heidi Thiess is by far the best candidate to become the next public servant in the Texas State House of Representatives representing House District 24.
Apostle Claver T. Kamau-Imani
Chairman & Executive Director